What We Offer
Sustainable Solar Services consists of a team of experienced engineers from fields including electrical, electronic, mechanical and environmental. With our technical expertise and industry experience we are able to assist in almost any aspect of project logistics, design and feasibility. We can offer strong after sales support to ensure that the products you buy from us are utilised to their maximum potential. A small range of services we offer:
- Array layout and design
- Site inspections and measures
- Interval data and loads analysis
- System performance estimates
- System payback times and internal rates of return
- 3D shading analysis
- Distributor pre-approval technical analysis
- Project management and logistics
- Remote monitoring setup
- Error troubleshooting
- Suitable component ratings
- Programming of inverter and BMS parameters
- Warranty handling and repair services
The above are just some of the services we can offer for solar system installations. For further details of our specialised services please click on one of the categories above to read more.
By utilising the experienced support of Sustainable Solar Services your projects will be streamlined, on time and on budget. We have helped many customers realise greater financial returns on their projects and having happier customers at the completion of installation. Due to our in-depth knowledge of all products we offer we can also answer any technical questions you or your customer may have.
For more information on solar services we offer and if we can meet your needs please CONTACT US.
Examples of our previous work can be found in our Downloads Section