Solar Inverter Cages
Sustainable Solar Services provide a range of inverter cages that meet AS5033:2014 regulations for commercial installations over 600V. We have a range of standard size inverter cages to match inverter brands such as Fronius, SMA and ABB as well as sizes to match our other inverter offerings. We also custom manufacture inverter cages to suit your particular inverter or installation if there are strict height, width or depth requirements.
All inverter cages we offer are manufactured with industrial strength aluminium profiles and mesh. Our standard mesh size is 25mm to ensure that it is not possible to access wiring or inverter. Every cage has a 50mm gap on the top face to allow conduit access. We can custom design for side or bottom access also. All of our inverter cages are wall mountable via four screws and padlockable.
Our inverter cages are lightweight and can therefore be mounted by a single installer instead of the usual 2 installers required for steel cages. We can also install edge protection at no additional cost, so that people do not hurt themselves if they bump into it
Inverter Cage Features
- Strong mesh
- Lightweight Aluminium Framing (OH&S optimised)
- Sufficient space for ventilation
- Easily wall mountable
- 70mm gap across the top, bottom or sides to allow conduit access
- UV resistant
- Edge Protection
- Single, double or lift off door configurations
- Awning above for sun/rain protection
Standard Inverter Cage Sizes (WxHxD)
- 1100 x 1100 x 400 (To suit Fronius and SMA)
- 1200 x 1400 x 400 (To suit ABB)
- 1000 x 1000 x 400
- 1000 x 1000 x 300
- We can manufacture custom sizes to suit any installation
For pricing on our standard cages and customized solutions, or for more information please CONTACT US.